FSE carbon technology in a mountain bike wheel spin up super fast yet are the strongest carbon fiber rims available. Now built with Extralite hubs!
27.5" - 1210g
29" - 1270g
Our designers and engineers hit it out of the park. All the stiff, strong light characteristics FSE is known for in a bad ass MTB. This 35mm wide, 25mm internal and 28mm deep rim is the perfect all mountain.
Our computer controlled carbon technology allows us to create the spoke and valve holes during the manufacturing process. Yet another feature that adds to the strongest carbon fiber MTB rims.
Filament Spin Evolution Carbon Fiber
Tubeless Hookless Clincher
25mm Internal Width
28/28 Spoke Holes
27.5" : 360g
29" : 380g
Roundness: <0.3mmOffset: <0.2mm
Max tension: [rim] 300kgf [spoke] front: 100kgf rear: 140kgf
- Weight: Front 74g Rear 162g
- Material: special 7075TXX
- Sealing: external Soft-Touch OR, 2+2 RS.
- Micro-Tuner: easy to set external bearing preload system.
- Axle construction: multishaped 17mm rectified to micro tolerances.
- Bearings: 2×17-26 2RS sealed ABEC-5 stainless cartridges (option 17-30).
- Finishing: “hard-coat” sides, black anodized body.
- Graphics: laser etched.
2 Year Warranty
Pressure: Maximum pressure 60psi
Max Recommended Rider Weight: 250 lbs.
2.2 to 2.4″ tires recommended