Quality control is the most important mission we serve. That why building the strongest wheels in the world was our main goal.
We are bike riders. Our founder has been riding for over 35 years. We understand what it is like to be stuck on a country road with a broken piece of equipment. Our goal is to never let that happen to one of our customers and fellow riders. If your should ever find a defect however, your FSE wheelset has a two (2) year warranty against manufacturer defects.
We will repair or replace the wheel free of charge if defects were found within the first 3 months of your warranty period. You will only need to pay the shipping costs to our USA, CA, IT or China warehouse, whichever is closer, if the defects were found after 3 months and with in 2 years.
This warranty is non-transferable and valid to the original purchaser of the product only.
The following improper uses of your product will void your warranty
- Crashes and accidents.
- Misuse (jumping, trick riding, etc.)
- Modification of wheels or improper assembly.
- Tire Pressure:
The maximum pressure for our road wheels with standard clincher tires with inner tubes is 120psi, however, the best performance is achieved below 110psi for all riders.
Maximum pressure for using our road wheels with TUBELESS tires with 2 oz of sealant (max) is 100psi, but best performance is achieved below 100psi for all riders.
Maximum pressure for using our G40/30x gravel wheels with TUBELESS tires with 2 oz of sealant (max) is 80psi, but best performance is achieved below 60 to 65psi for all riders.
Maximum pressure for using our MTB wheels with TUBELESS tires with 2 oz of sealant (max) is 65psi, but best performance is achieved below 40 to 60psi for all riders.
- Improper follow-up maintenance or maintenance by an unauthorized technician.
- Installation of parts or accessories not originally intended for, or not compatible with the wheelset as sold.
This warranty does not cover
- Surface finishes and cosmetic treatments (anodizing, decals, etc.)
- All other bicycle components.
- Consequential or incidental damages (where applicable.)
- Damage or deterioration on the surface finish or appearance which has no effect on the function.
- Damages caused by natural disaster.
- Normal wear and tear (bearings, spokes, nipples, brake tracks, tires, inner tubes, pawls, freewheel bodies, seals, rim tape etc.)
- Products which have been incorrectly installed and/or adjusted.
- Issues brought about by neglect or poor maintenance.
- Crash damage.
- All other bicycle components
- Consequential or incidental damages (where applicable)
Warning: You must follow these guidelines or the warranty will be void.
Use carbon fiber rim specific brake pads only. Change brake pads when wear is indicated. We recommend Our ceramic particle black pads or SwissStop Black Prince pads.
- Use high pressure rim tape for clincher wheels with spoke holes.
- Clean rim surface and brake pads each time before you ride your wheels.
- Do not exceed the maximum tire inflation pressure recommended. (see above)
If you’re not satisfied with our products, you can return it for a replacement or refund with the following limitations:
- You have 30 days from date of purchase to return parts or accessories.
- Labor and shipping are not refundable. Shipping cost must be paid by buyer for a replacement.
- If your package arrives damaged in shipping, please take some pictures and contact us immediately so that we can promptly process for your return, replacement, and/or refund.
- You need to contact us in advance for any return. Return without advanced notification will not be accepted.