CRAZY LIGHT 23.64mm wide filament spin evolution rims with Extralite Cyber SP hubs from Italy and Sapim Super Spokes from Belgium make for a 995 gram (+/- 20g) total wheelset weight. Yes, that’s 2 wheels, front and rear!
If you live to climb or you are the ultimate weight weenie you must own a set of these incredibly light wheels. Your sub 11lb build awaits...
Allow 2 weeks for delivery
Filament Spin Evolution Carbon Fiber
Weight: 375 grams each (+/- 20g)
Max tension: [rim] 300kgf [spoke] front: 100kgf rear: 140kgf
Extralite Cyber SP
- Material: special AL7075TX & Grade5 Titanium.
- Bearings: ABEC5 cartridges 1×6903-2RS 3×6803-2RS.
- Compatibility: Shimano-Sram 8/9/10/11S, Campagnolo 9/10/11s.
- Axle construction: multishaped 17mm, milled to micro tolerances.
- Body construction: 3D multiaxial machining all in 1 stage.
- Finishing: black anodized body, “hart-coated” axle-ends.
- Micro-tuner: the quickest bearing preload system.
- Freewheel: Hyper engineered 2pawls OR-Drive.
- New 4-bearing design for long lasting performance.
- New oversized titanium ratchet wheel with a precise 32 Teeth pawl engaging system.
- Micro-tuner: easy and quick external bearing pre-load system that ensures precise tuning, smooth running and no play at the rim.
- Equipped with ABEC5 cartridge bearings featuring Grade 5 Chromium Steel Balls, 52100 Hi-Carbon Chromium Alloy Races, Nylon-Graphite Ball Retainers. Fully serviceable.
- Special low friction SRS axial seals on main hub bearings, SRS protective seals on freewheel bearings.
- Extralite products CyberHubs exceed UNI/DIN Safety standards.
- 100% made in Italy
2 Year Warranty
Pressure: Maximum pressure 110psi
Max Recommended Rider Weight: 220 lbs