FSE game changing 26.65mm wide rims with Extralite hubs from Italy only 1266 grams! Recommended maximum rider weight 200 lbs.
If you live to climb or you are the ultimate weight weenie you must own a set of these incredibly light wheels.
Filament Spin Evolution Carbon Fiber
18mm Internal Width
Weight: 440 grams each
Max tension: [rim] 300kgf [spoke] front: 100kgf rear: 140kgf
Extralite Cyber SP
- Material: special AL7075TX & Grade5 Titanium.
- Bearings: ABEC5 cartridges 1×6903-2RS 3×6803-2RS.
- Compatibility: Shimano-Sram 8/9/10/11S, Campagnolo 9/10/11s.
- Axle construction: multishaped 17mm, milled to micro tolerances.
- Body construction: 3D multiaxial machining all in 1 stage.
- Finishing: black anodized body, “hart-coated” axle-ends.
- Micro-tuner: the quickest bearing preload system.
- Freewheel: Hyper engineered 2pawls OR-Drive.
- New 4-bearing design for long lasting preformance.
- New oversized titanium ratchet wheel with a precise 32 Teeth pawl engaging system.
- Micro-tuner: easy and quick external bearing pre-load system that ensures precise tuning, smooth running and no play at the rim.
- Equipped with ABEC5 cartridge bearings featuring Grade 5 Chromium Steel Balls, 52100 Hi-Carbon Chromium Alloy Races, Nylon-Graphite Ball Retainers. Fully serviceable.
- Special low friction SRS axial seals on main hub bearings, SRS protective seals on freewheel bearings.
- Extralite products CyberHubs exceed UNI/DIN Safety standards.
- 100% made in Italy
Sapim CX-Ray Spokes
Sapim SILS Nipples Polyax 14mm Black
2 Year Warranty
Pressure: The maximum pressure for our wheels with standard clincher tires with inner tubes is 120psi, however, the best performance is achieved below 110psi for all riders.
Maximum pressure for using our wheels with TUBELESS tires with 2 oz of sealant (max) is 100psi, but best performance is achieved below 100psi for all riders.
Max Recommended Rider Weight: 200 lbs