OOPS! We drilled holes int he rims rims like most brands do. You save $500!
But yeah you will have to use rim tape.
FSE carbon technology in a mountain bike wheel spin up super fast yet are the strongest carbon fiber rims available.
29" - 1190g
Our designers and engineers hit it out of the park. All the stiff, strong light characteristics FSE is known for in a bad ass MTB. This 30mm wide, 22mm internal and 28mm deep rim is the perfect all rounder.
Our computer controlled carbon technology allows us to create the spoke and valve holes during the manufacturing process. Yet another feature that adds to the strongest carbon fiber MTB rims.
Ghost Logos - Ships from Nashville, TN USA
Filament Spin Evolution Carbon Fiber
Tubeless Hookless Clincher
22mm Internal Width
28/28 Spoke Holes
29" : 340g
Roundness: <0.3mmOffset: <0.2mm
Max tension: [rim] 300kgf [spoke] front: 100kgf rear: 140kgf
- Weight: Front 74g Rear 162g
- Material: special 7075TXX
- Standard: Front 9x100mm or QR15.
- Available Drillings: 24, 28, 32H.
- Sealing: external Soft-Touch OR, 2+2 RS.
- Micro-Tuner: easy to set external bearing preload system.
- Axle construction: multishaped 17mm rectified to micro tolerances.
- Bearings: 2×17-26 2RS sealed ABEC-5 stainless cartridges (option 17-30).
- Finishing: “hard-coat” sides, black anodized body.
- Graphics: laser etched.
2 Year Warranty
Pressure: Maximum pressure 60psi
Max Recommended Rider Weight: 250 lbs.
2.2 to 2.4″ tires recommended